Relocating to 42° 21' 29" N / 71° 3' 37" W
"With relocation assistance, the stress for the assignee and their families is reduced, decreasing the risk of failure of the assignment.”
Our One-Contact-for-All solution
* simplifies the transition and enables the employee to focus on his/her new work tasks.
Our support services
- on-going personal contact from the time of first assessment
- travel arrangements for your visit and/or move (airline tickets, airport transfers, hotel, etc.)
- orientation tours and relevant area information during house hunting trip with interpreting service
- introduction to educational system and enrollment
- important information about new culture, area and everyday life
- departure services (move coordination, cancellations, etc.)
Follow-up: Even after your move/visit, we will stay in touch with you for any other issues that come up and need to be addressed.
Our Extra Services include:
- language classes,
- translations and interpretations.
Tell us about your needs by calling us at (617) 807-0076 or via our contact form.